NEJM Subscription Discounts
The New England Journal of Medicine has partnered with AMSA in order to provide medical students
access to NEJM at a discounted rate. As an AMSA student member, you can subscribe to NEJM for $52,
which includes 52 issues of NEJM, and full access to NEJM.org.
While NEJM is best known for publishing research that is scientifically important, accurate, and novel,
NEJM content continues to guide clinicians through the evolving medical landscape and helps young
physicians enhance their diagnostic skills.
NEJM.org now includes:
- Dozens of procedural videos - covering topics from blood pressure measurement to lumbar puncture
- Media-rich Interactive Medical Cases
- Hundreds of medical images available for download
- Image Challenge, a new image quiz available weekly
- NEJM Archive – access to the entire collection of NEJM published articles – quirky and classic – dating back to 1812
NEJM is also available on audio, as weekly summaries or Clinical Practice audio articles. Choose from
three iPhone apps – NEJM This Week, Image Challenge, and NEJM CareerCenter.
NEJM content is more accessible than ever to
the next generation of physicians.