BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ credit card for AMSA
Earn more cash back for the things you buy most, and a $175 cash rewards bonus after
Apply for the new BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card for AMSA that rewards customers with cash back on all of their purchases, all while helping to support AMSA initiatives. In addition to earning cash rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits AMSA at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card for AMSA, with a $175 cash rewards bonus offer:
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- 2% cash back at grocery stores
- 3% cash back on gas
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Get a $175 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.*
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Redeem your cash back into a Bank of America checking or savings account or have it applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem cash back into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
*You will qualify for $175 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any transaction fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2014 Bank of America Corporation.
AMSA Personal Checking Account
Open an AMSA personal checking account and show your pride in your profession with every debit card purchase. Enjoy key features like Online Banking with Bill Pay plus Mobile Banking on your mobile device.*
Some accounts, services, and fees vary from state to state. Please review the Personal Schedule of Fees at bankofamerica.com/feesataglance for your state, also available at your local Banking Center.
Check order fees may apply
* To access Online or Mobile Banking, you must enroll in the service. Once enrolled, the same Online ID and passcode can be used to access both Online and Mobile Banking. View the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information about both Mobile and Online Banking. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available through the Mobile App on all devices.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. ©2014 Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America® Doctor Loan
Home financing for medical professionals
Let Bank of America® Doctor Loan help you
finance your home purchase1. Receive guidance that’s tailored to your unique situation and help finding a home loan that’s right for your needs. We will work with you every step of the way, from application until closing.
Here are some of the advantages of a Doctor Loan:
- Put as little as 5% down on mortgages up to $850,000 (some limitations apply)
- Start your new position up to 60 days after closing2
- Student loan debt is not included when we calculate your total debts3
- Choose from a range of fixed- and adjustable-rate loans
Contact a loan officer with questions or to get prequalified.
1 An applicant must have, prior to closing, a banking relationship with Bank of America. The relationship can be (at a minimum) a checking or savings account. Medical professional
(MD, DDS, DMD, OD, DPM, DO) must be actively practicing in their field of expertise. Those employed in research or as professors are not eligible. For qualified borrowers with
excellent credit. PITIA (Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, Assessments) reserves of 4-6 months are required, depending on loan amount. Other restrictions apply.
2 If applicant’s employment does not commence until after closing, sufficient reserves to handle all debt obligations between closing and employment start date + 30 days must be verified.
3 Additional documentation is required.
Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
©2014 Bank of America Corporation