AMSA’s Scholars & Dollars Program
All AMSA members are eligible to apply for
of $100 to attend the 2015 Annual Convention.
The application deadline has now passed.
Brought to you by our friends at:
AMSA is proud to announce that the Scholars & Dollars program is back for the 2015 Annual Convention in Washington DC! Simply complete the electronic application by November 2, 2014 and you will be in the running to receive a $100 gift card to help offset the costs of attending our flagship meeting on February 26-March 1, 2015.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an AMSA member in good standing
- Submit a completed application (below) no later than November 2, 2014*
- Pre-register for full registration and attend the 2015 Annual Convention. Register by December 1, 2014 to receive the early-bird discount!
* Awardees will be notified by email by November 16
* AMSA will award up to 100 scholarships to individuals meeting all criteria listed on this page
* Scholarships are in the form of a $100 gift card and can only be picked up at the Convention Registration desk at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City beginning February 26, 2015